Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University was founded in 1930. It is one of the Top medical universities in Kazakh. In the year 2001, the government of Kazakh gave the title of National university to Kazakh National Medical University due to its best academic results. There are Eight bachelor programs, seven master programs, four Ph.D. programs, four internships, and 31 residences in Kazakhstan. More than 11 thousand students study here from 17 different countries. The KazNMU is a member of 9 international Associations which include the EUA, IUA, AMEE, AMSE, ADEE. There are around 1500 faculty members working in this university. It is also approved by MCI/WHO.
Eligibility Criteria of Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
To Apply for Admission to Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University Students need all these Documents:
Admission Process for Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
Steps to Follow for MBBS Admission:
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University MBBS Fee Structure
|S. No.||Fees Includes||Fee (In USD)||Duration|
|1||Tuition Fee||4800 USD||Yearly|
|2||Admission Fee||500 USD||One Time|
|3||Medical + Insurance Visa extension||200 USD||Yearly|
|Mess and Processing Charges are not included||Total||6200 USD||Yearly|
Duration of MBBS Course in Kazakh
MBBS course duration at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is of 6 years for all local and International and students. It includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year is for the internship program.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Origination (WHO)
- Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
Accommodation at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
Students get excellent accommodation at this University. Its residence hall has space for around 2,200 students. Students are provided with many other facilities like kitchen, Library, laundry room, canteen, reading rooms, TV and DVD room, and etc. It also equipped with a sports complex that consists of sports like judo, basketball, volleyball, wrestling, taekwondo, etc. Hotels are under CCTV surveillance.
The Amenities Provided at the Hostel
- Well-Equipped Hostel Room
- Reading Room
- Indian Mess
- Wi-Fi/Internet Facility
- Hot Water Supply
Why Study at Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University?
- MCI coaching starts in the 2nd year.
- Its tuition fee is very low as compare to other countries’ universities.
- Here the Living cost is very affordable for Indian students because the value of Indian currency is more than the value of Kazakh currency.
- There are lots of job opportunities after complete MBBS from this university. Students can work anywhere in the world. Its degree is globally accepted
- Here students get a lot of chances of International exposure
- Medium of Education in this university is English.
- Degree from Kazakh National University will be recognized by MCI/WHO
- It is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- In terms of the Education sector, Kazakhstan is considering the best place for many foreign students.
- The university has a highly qualified teaching faculty and thus the quality of education is the best.
- Its university campus is one of the largest campuses in the country.
- General Medicine