Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
The University was founded in 1934. It is the oldest classical university and is a non-profit public higher education in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan. Its name was taken from the renowned philosopher and scholar named Al-Farabi. In 2001, this university was recognized as the national university. Currently, 20000+ students study at this university and there are 2500 faculty teaching at the university. University rank is 1st in the country and 1474 in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
To Apply for Admission Students Need all these Documents:
Admission Process for MBBS in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Steps to Follow for Admission for MBBS in Kazakh:-
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University MBBS Fee Structure
|S. No.||Fees Includes||Fee (In USD)||Duration|
|1||Tuition Fee||5100 USD||Yearly|
|2||Admission Fee||500 USD||One Time|
|3||Medical + Insurance Visa extension||200 USD||Yearly|
|Mess and Processing Charges are not included||Total||6500 USD||Yearly|
Duration of MBBS Course in Kazakh
MBBS course duration at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is of 6 years for all local and International and students. It includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year is for the internship program.
Accommodation at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- 5000+ students live in 14 comfortable modern hostels.
- University hostel has cafeterias, grocery stores, and Indian food facility.
- Hostels are equipped with a surveillance camera (CCTV).
- Sports center with a gym and wealth health and reading rooms.
- Internet Wi-Fi
Why Study at AL-Farabi Kazakh National University?
- MCI coaching starts in the second year.
- Low tuition fees
- Living costs are very affordable
- After complete MBBS students can work anywhere in the world
- International exposure
- The medium of education is English
- Degree from the University will be recognized by MCI/WHO and the and its degree is accepted by worldwide
- Students studying at this university are provided with many facilities such as a hostel room, reading hall, state of the art infrastructure and etc.
- Master in Medicine